You have no items in your shopping cart.
Your Personal Data and Aquascutum
Aquascutum 1851 Limited strive to always handle your personal information in the most respectful way and will never knowingly collect your personally identifiable information without your consent. Below is a summary of why we collect personal information.
• To fulfil any orders
• For newsletters (keeping you up to date with promotional offers as well as all things Aquascutum)
• To create a better shopping experience for users of our website
• To help us to make our marketing more relevant to your specific interests
• To improve our services
• To meet our legal responsibilities
What Personal Data do we collect?
Information you will provide to us
• Identity Data – This includes information which you give us, such as first name, last name, title, date of birth and gender
• Contact Data – This includes information which you give us, such as email address, billing and delivery addresses, location, country and telephone numbers
• Profile Data – This includes information such as; a history of orders made by you, your product and style interests, any feedback or survey responses and your Aquascutum username and password
Usage and Technical Data
As you interact with our website, we will also collect usage and technical data. We collect this data by using cookies and other similar technologies. The data is compiled by us and used as a means of improving the user experience on our site for everyone. Below is a list of some of the types of technical data we collect when you use our website.
• Browser type and version
• Location and time zone setting
• Operating system and platform
• Full page interaction (Products clicked on, cursor position)
• Searches made
• Page response times
• Download errors
• Length of time spent on each page
• Type of Mobile
• IMEI number
• MAC address
• Mobile network information
How Aquascutum 1851 Limited uses your Personal Information
Ultimately, your personal information is used by Aquascutum 1851 Limited as a means of ensuring that we are providing you with the best customer experience possible. We use your personal information to contact you whenever necessary in regards to any order placed and to keep you updated and informed throughout the whole process. Technical and usage data, as aforementioned is used by us to improve the user experience of the website for everyone. This information we collect from you is used by Aquascutum to analyse sales and general browsing data in order to help us better understand and improve our business. Assessment of this data enables us to further develop our processes and optimise our website in the best way possible.
We may also use your personal information for the following;
• To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required
• To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services
• To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services
Sharing your information
Aquascutum 1851 Limited does not sell, rent or lease any personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes. Information is shared with specific third parties for a number of reasons, for example:
• Payment providers to process your payment
• Delivery and courier companies to supply your order
• Credit reference and fraud prevention agencies
Your information could also be shared with specific professional service providers, with the intention of aiding us in running our business. The providers can include our website hosts, advertising partners and marketing agencies
Opting Out and deleting your Personal Information
You can opt out from Aquascutum’s mailing list at any time. To do this you can either contact our customer service department, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (02030961851) or you can click the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of any Aquascutum newsletter. If you wish to delete your personally identifiable information which we store, you can get in contact with our customer service department with the details above. Please note however that where necessary we may be required to keep some of your data indefinitely. For example to meet any legal or regulatory requirements, enforce our terms and conditions, or for fraud and abuse purposes.
How long we keep your data for
Aquascutum 1851 Limited will keep your personal information for as long as required in relation to the purpose it was given, as well as to meet any of our legal requirements. We also keep a record of where you have not given consent to receive direct marketing from us. For further information on how long Aquascutum 1851 Limited retains your data, please get in contact with us.
Security of your Personal Data