You have no items in your shopping cart.
Competitions and Promotions
Please find any further information regarding promotions, competitions and offers by both Aquascutum online and in store.
By subscribing online at www.aquascutum.com we would like to offer a 10% discount off your first purchase. You will receive the discount code after signing up and it excludes both sale and outlet items. This code cannot be used twice, and should not be shared. To claim your 10% off, you must apply your code in your shopping cart.
Aquascutum are under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order that we believe violates the terms of any offers, or for products incorrectly priced on the website. We therefore reserve the right to cancel an order even after it has been accepted. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly or mistakenly included within a special offer, we will contact you immediately to inform you that your order has been cancelled. If you would like to ask us any further questions, please contact customer services.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act, Aquascutum 1851 Ltd. Is the data controller in respect of your personal data. Aquascutum from time to time will use your details for marketing purposes to send you news of special events, offers and promotions by email. If you do not wish to receive such updates and information or wish to change the way this information is communicated to you then please contact us at email@example.com or call +44 207 096 1851.
Affiliates and partners of Aquascutum may be entitled to exclusive offers and rewards. These promotions are restricted to selected members, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Members must be registered and logged in before completing their transaction to receive their reward. If you are a qualifying member and are having issues with purchasing or would like to find out more, please contact customer services.
1. The promoter is: Aquascutum 1851Ltd (company no 08025103) whose registered office is at 43 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7JL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Aquascutum and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
6. You may enter the competition by following or liking either of our respective pages, sharing the competition post and tagging a friend whom you will take with you in the repost.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Entries can be made for the competition between July 20th until July 27th July 23:00BST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Like Aquascutum on Facebook/Instagram
• Like the competition post
• Tag a friend
• Competition is open until 27th July 23:00BST. Terms and conditions apply.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
Winners will win 2 tickets for a private screening to the Dunkirk Movie in London and a trench coat, available in sizes 6-18 or 36- 48, for them and their friend. Sizes, styles and colours are subject to availability.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen on Monday the 28th of July. Winners will be notified by the social media platform they used to enter.
Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Aquascutum and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook/Instagram on the 28th of July by close of business. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 business days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
• Aquascutum will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook and Instagram.
• Aquascutum‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
• The entrant must be following @Aquascutum on Instagram or like Aquascutum1851 one Facebook in order to enter.
• Aquascutum shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• Aquascutum also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.